dp consult GmbH processes the following categories of personal data about you (personal data which are not considered sensitive), insofar as they have been made available to us or provided by you:
• name, first name, profession/job title, function, title
• business address, contact details (phone number, e-mail address
• bank details, UID number (for one-man businesses)
We will process that information based on your consent for the following purposes:
• Communication with and support of your company in the context of contracts. You can revoke this consent at any time; for a revocation, please contact: email@example.com
In the event of a contract being concluded, all data will be stored in accordance with the statutory retention requirements for period of 7 years. Thereafter, the data is automatically deleted. In case that no contractual relationship exists, your data will automatically be deleted after 72 months; unless a deletion is demanded at an earlier occasion (then a deletion is accomplished within 30 days after the request was made).
In the event of a contract award, we will transfer your data out of particular occasion or in response of orders to our data processors L4Y (IT-service provider).
As a basic principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. Please contact us at: E: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal address: dp consult GmbH, Bahnhofstraße 38b, 9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
If you believe that your data is being processed in a manner which violates data protection law or that your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you are entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. For Austria this is the Datenschutzbehörde (Austrian Data Protection Authority) (see http://dsb.gv.at).
§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information on how personal data is gathered when our website is used. Personal data refers to all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art.4 (7) EU-GDPR is Ing. Mag. Helmut Poschinger, Bahnhofstraße 38b, 9020 Klagenfurt (see our imprint). You can contact our Data Protection Officer by e-mail to email@example.com or by using the postal address including the words “Data Protection Officer“.
(3) If you contact us via e-mail or via the contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, name and phone number, where applicable) in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data generated for this purpose once its retention is no longer required or restrict the processing thereof where statutory retention requirements apply.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual parts of our offering or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We will also list the criteria specified for the duration of retention.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us regarding the personal data relating to you:
• The right to information,
• The right to rectification or erasure,
• The right to restriction of processing,
• The right to object to processing,
• The right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Austrian Data Protection Authority (www.dsb.gv.at) regarding our processing of your personal data.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In cases where the website is used for information only, i.e. if you do not register yourself or provide us with information in any other way, we will only collect the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data required for technical purposes to display our website and ensure its stability and security (pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the EU-GDPR):
– IP address
– Request date and time
– Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (actual page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Corresponding data volume transferred
– Website from which access was initiated
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard disk and assigned to your browser through which certain information is transmitted to the entity placing the cookie (here: by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website offering more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies. Their scope and function is explained as follows: - Transient Cookies (see b) - Persistent Cookies (see c).
b) Transient Cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. Session cookies store a so-called “session ID” to allocate different requests from your browser to a common session. It enables us to recognize your device when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent Cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time that may vary depending on the type of cookie. You may delete the cookies any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your individual preferences and decline to accept third party cookies or cookies in general, for example. Please be informed that, in this case, you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f) [The flash cookies used will not be recorded by your browser but by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser used and no not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want processing of the flash cookies, you have to install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. The use of HTML5 storage objects can be prevented by using your browser in private mode. In addition, we recommend manually deleting your cookies and the browser history at regular intervals.]
Klagenfurt, February 15, 2021